Letters to discriminators
- Sample letter to a discriminator
- Campaign to get Mountain View City Council to put pressure on PYT by denying them use of their facilities while they have the vaccination requirement. SUCCESS! PYT dropped their vaccination requirements for students, staff, and volunteers, and the City of Mountain View removed their requirement for employees. Read the letters and watch the testimony that urged them both to drop their discriminatory policies.
- Letter to Peninsula Youth Theatre, who, until April 2023, required children to take FDA-unapproved vaccines.
- Video: Public Comment at Mountain View City Council meeting March 14, 2023 where two members of the public speak out against letting vaccine status discriminators use City-owned spaces at Mountain View City Council (relevant comments start at 0:27:43)
- follow up Letter to the Mountain View City Attorney on what powers the Council has to stop this, and what I should ask them (no response).
- Proposed Resolution prohibiting discrimination on the basis of vaccination status in Mountain View presented by Alex Eulenberg to the Mountain View City Council on their meeting of April 3, 2023.
- Video: Public Comment at Mountain View City Council meeting April 3, 2023 where this proposal is presented and more members of the public demand that Mountain View keep medical discriminator Peninsula Youth Theatre from using City property -- no response from the City Council, but the City Manager addresses the demand! (relevant comments start at 0:44:07)
- Video: Public Comment at Mountain View City Council Meeting April 11, 2023 wherein Alex Eulenberg thanks the City Manager for stepping up and doing the right thing at the previous meeting, as well as his parents.
- Conversation with an administrator at my Alma Mater, the U-M Residential College who has a policy that would deny me admission today.
- To A Community College Board of Trustees on just how immoral, illegal, and even against their own policy their vaccination requirement is. SUCCESS! they dropped that policy at their next board meeting.
- To the operators of the City of Palo Alto's Cubberley Community Center on how it is wrong for them to hold "vaccinated only" dances. SUCCESS! Cubberley Friday Night Dance does not require vaccination as of April 14, 2023!
- Campaign to get the County of Santa Clara to end Discrimination on County Property
- Campaign to get the City of San Jose to end Discrimination on City Property
Public Comment at San Jose City Council Meeting April 25, 2023.